07 July 2008

Many things to say today..
Haha..went to sentosa with nath,bron,arshad,wei da,jx,joe, and lg.
They met first at ViVoCity before going to Sentosa.
Upon reaching, I started to realised what was happening.
I Didnt bring extra clothes! Arhhh!
Never mind..played luge ride(mario kart in real life),
took a skyride up and luge rided down again to the beach which i forgot the name =.=
I was hesitant to go down into the waters but after seeing them having so much fun,
I decided to go down too..cooling & salty waters xD
we got rashes after that, maybe caused by spending too much time in sea waters..
lunched at Koufu, ate Bak Kut Teh, which i regretted even buying it, 3 bak kut + rice for $6.50..daylight robbery..
played psp abit..den Nath suggested taking a bus to merlion park..
saw some tour guides dere, and lin gang started speaking like our chinese teacher,
"za men shu du tai man le" and everyone laughed.
jx tried to say it too, but it was not funny..
and i said tat he was a Boot-Licker..
and den lin gang, being the stupid one, said BOOB LICKER!
LOL!..went to the cable car station, which cost $10 per ride, and found out it was closed.
At that moment I was damn happy, cos i bo lui to go also.
Today's event was hosted by nathaniel, as it is Youth Day.
And boobson said tat...
The event is hosted by Nathaniel, someone we can trust. Feel free to ask any questions. This event is 100% pure fun and of full excitement. I promise you will not regret coming.
Damn fake..but I still went and enjoyed myself throughly.
I got wet because of jx, who brillantly did his " Water Palm " on me, the victim.
Some pictures that I took during the trip from vivo to sentosa, enjoy!