20 July 2008

Eventful day.
Went to white sands buy bubble tea before goin to church.
Reach church, had a long 1hr talk with Alvin before enjoying the rest of the service.
Jin Xian, Puay Fang, Charmy came too.
Joedy will be comin on sunday ha.
Went to TM to have dinner with CG.
Ate Creamy Chicken Fusilli with L Coke.
Thanks Carlos & JC for Sponsor :D
But somethin frightening happened.
JC, out of kindness, poured cheese onto my pasta.
& u know i hate cheese rite.
So out of anger I did somethin I didnt want to say.
Everyone asked me to relax, okay..
Then, I just scooped of those parts of pasta which had cheese and put it aside.
Eat & Talk till 1030.
I was the only one who took the pasir ris train.
Sobs.
Said bye to CG and received a loud bye from the CG.
Phew.
Went home & Talked to parents abit.
Didnt really have that much to say.
Yup. Thats all.
Bloggin soon.
Bye~